Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RC4WD EuroCrawl 2022 - Reposaari, Finland (19.-21.08.2022)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 0 (0 members and 0 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reindeer-Roll?
    Not sure what that is but I'll have to try it!

Comment

⚠️⚠️⚠️ IMPORTANT NOTE! DUE TO THE FORECASTED STORM AND THUNDER ON SUNDAY, PRO AND SUPER CLASS WILL BE DRIVEN TOMORROW AT EUROCRAWL! 5 COURSES EACH ⚠️⚠️⚠️

UPDATED SCHEDULE:

Saturday 20th of August
      07.00 Course building (Pro)
      08.00 Tech (Pro)
      08.20 Drivers and judges meeting (Pro)
      08.30 Courses 1-6 (Pro)
      09.00 Course building (Finnish National Championship Scale Class 1 & Scale Class 2)
      10.00 Tech (Finnish National Championship Scale Class 1 & Scale Class 2)
      10.30 Drivers and judges meeting (Finnish National Championship Scale Class 1 & Scale Class 2)
      10.40 Courses 1-4 (Finnish National Championship Scale Class 1 & Scale Class 2)
      15.30 Course building (Super)
      16.30 Tech (Super)
      16.50 Drivers and judges meeting (Super)
      17.00 Courses 1-4 (Super)
      21.00 Prize ceremony (Pro, Super & Finnish National Championship)
      22.00 Sauna

Sunday 21st of August
      07.00 Course building (Sportsman)
      08.00 Tech (Sportsman)
      08.20 Drivers and judges meeting (Sportsman)
      08.30 Courses 1-5 (Sportsman)
      21.00 Prize ceremony (Sportsman, Overall, Best Country, Ladies, Junior, Buck & Finnish National Championship)
      22.00 Sauna
      Last edited by Zarizi Tech; 08-19-2022, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Finally time to sit down and gather my thoughts about our amazing weekend in Reposaari, Finland for 2022 EuroCrawl!
        What I find pretty incredible that 52 drivers were on the line during the weekend participating in all five classes. 40 was my goal but we managed to better it by 12 drivers which is great considering all the misery in last two years. BIG thanks to all participants from all around Europe!
        We truely had the whole finnish summer in one weekend. Weather can be anything really and the conditions on sunday for example were truely something else. Big congrats to all of the drivers who were able to finish. It was a survival at some points but definately a comp to remember! In my opinion the courses were good and as far as I know only one Super gate was not possible in the comp. So very good job by course builders! All the organisational stuff went pretty smoothly also if you consider the difficulties we had with the weather. I'm glad everyone were up for the changes that were essential for a decent running of the event. Champions were made fair and square on the courses and not by other factors.

First of all I need to thank my wife Janika. Supporting me throughout the comp week and helping with tons of stuff plus filming and keeping me hydrated. Also the 100+ hours of work before the event she has known the importance of this event for not only me but everyone in the crawling family. BIG thanks for understanding!

Next I would like to thank my dad Pertti for helping with all the materials to the event and loaning the tents and all the supplies to Reposaari. This would be a different kind of event without all the merch. Also big thanks to Maarit for bringing the restaurant nearly 900km to south so the crawlers would get feeded in proper fashion. It truely was a gesture to remember and be thankful for. I think everyone was enjoying to get a bite in between and after the classes. Thank you!

Props to Daniel for being the host on trophy ceremonies and doing it so well. Great to call you my friend! Thanks also to all of the guys who helped us building the site ready and tare it down during the weekend. Your help is greatly appreciated! Shout out to Katja for taking some awesome pics during the weekend. I'm currently going through them and they will be out in this weekend.

Massive around of aplodes to all the sponsors:
        RC4WD
        RFOT
        Psycho’Pat Crawler Parts
        JN80
        Nsdrc Scaleparts
        Reef's RC Products
        EuroRC
        Procrawler R/C
        Ravintola Meän Paikka
        Shift rcs
        Rocket RC
        Extreme Route - Rock Crawlers
        Pink Bits Custom Crawler Parts
        Offipaita.fi
        Progressive RC
        Moreno Creation's
        Dlux fab

I think everyone got decent stuff from the raffle and seeing this many sponsors really keeps me motivated to organise even more. The importance of the shops and manufactors is a huge deal for us!
        As always I like to thank my fellow ERCCA board members João, Arve, Gabriele and Pat for helping me with the descisions of European crawling and helping a lot on comps as well.
        One more thanks to Siikaranta Camping for having us and giving the perfect place to organise this event. Everyone was so excited about the whole place and the staff was wonderful.

Now I'd like to hear what were your thoughts about EuroCrawl's fourth edition? What was good and where we can improve?
        In 2024 we return to south. Stay tuned.

- Samu / European RC Crawling Association

Comment

Official pictures: https://zarizitech.nn.fi/kuvat/EUROCRAWL+2022+PHOTOS/

Comment

Originally posted by Zarizi Tech View Post

Now I'd like to hear what were your thoughts about EuroCrawl's fourth edition? What was good and where we can improve?
            In 2024 we return to south. Stay tuned.
            I can't say an opinion because, unfortunately this year I can't be there

about the localization of 2024.... seems good!

Comment

Working...
            X